T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Monday, November 19, 2007

The best laid plans

Okay, those 50 pounds of apples? Still sitting in the kitchen. For some reason we were all exhausted last night. I mean seriously exhausted. We ate dinner in front of the tv (horror!) while we watched a program about swimming lions. I fixed little j scrambled eggs, tortilla and (surprise!) applesauce. Big J and I had leftover clam chowder. I didn't even get to canning the applesauce I made last night because I needed to run the jars through the dishwasher and couldn't get my ass off the couch to empty and refill it.

Oh well . . .

That brings me to today's to-do list:
Take dog to vet and make him an appointment to get a bath (he's super stinky!)
Finish making applesauce
Can applesauce
Go to store for Thanksgiving stuff and weekly groceries
Turn in my time sheet

That should keep me busy all day. Notice anything missing from the list? Here's a hint: it's a little paper that I've been working on for the past 2 1/2 years! Dammit!

No comments: